Our mission is to support education innovators who operate public charter schools—to make it easier, less expensive, and more fun!
We are the industry leader, helping schools ensure—
Every Individual has the opportunity to thrive.
Every family has the ability to choose a school that best meets the needs of each of their children.
Every school has the freedom, resources, and support to achieve its Mission and Vision.
- K-12 Public School Accounting
- State & Federal Program (Fund) Accounting
- Annual Fiscal Audit Support
- Human Resource Support
- Process Payroll
- State and Federal Reporting
- Board Governance Support
- Preparation of Board Finance Reports
- Board & Admin Policy Templates
- Board & Admin Training
- High-Level Board & Admin Support
- General Charter School Consulting
What Sets Us Apart
We are the best option for your school:
- An On-Campus Relationship
- When you engage Charter Solutions, you don’t get a faceless company in another part of the state. Our preferred model is and on-campus relationship- staff who works at your school each day, becoming part of your administration. We know your teachers and parents and respond to your school’s needs on-site. We custom-tailor our services to meet your needs.
- Access to Shared Resources
- In addition to an on-site business manager, you’ll also have easy access to Charter Solution's staff and experts across the state. Our staff members have a range of expertise and experience—and it’s all available to your school!
- A Commitment to Drive Down the Cost of Doing Business
- Compare our price to what some “charter management companies” charge and you’ll know that this commitment is more than just words. In addition, we help your school operate more efficiently year-to-year, which for many of our client schools has added up to HUGE savings.
- With Charter Solutions, you get all the advantages of in-house service, plus shared resources and expertise that are a key advantage of an outside service- all for less than you’d pay for a qualified business management team.